Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a show in NH today and there was a 6th gen coupe with an F-Max turbo. I was talking to the kid that owned it and this ass clown was spewing out so much BS I wish I would have put him in his place. He supposedly says he's running 15lbs of boost. I say shit man that's a shit load of boost for an F23, so he counters and says yeah the engine is bulletproof. resleeved, and pistons.:rolleyes: and to top it off he also says and I'm running nitrous. I looked around the car and from the looks of it he disconnect the nitrious and just has it for show purposes. what a freakin homo. I'm sorry but I think an F23 would blow up even if it was resleeved, or am I wrong?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
694 Posts
i think they could do it. but 15lbs? i doubt that/ thats really high for a honda motor. i would say like 12-13 is pushing it. but i guess i dont really know either
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theforeman said:
i think they could do it. but 15lbs? i doubt that/ thats really high for a honda motor. i would say like 12-13 is pushing it. but i guess i dont really know either
exactly, if he said 8-10lbs I'd be like cool and be on my way but why lie and say shit that makes you look like a fool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
772 Posts
Ladies Ladies, haha it is possible to run 15psi. have you seen cheesefrogs hB? 25psi on a b18 really sick. We also got a h22 powered spoolin 15psi at a tuneshop in town, 15psi is not impossible with some work. if you think about it you can run 8-10 psi on stock so 15 isn't asking too much at all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Accord02Type-R said:
Ladies Ladies, haha it is possible to run 15psi. have you seen cheesefrogs hB? 25psi on a b18 really sick. We also got a h22 powered spoolin 15psi at a tuneshop in town, 15psi is not impossible with some work. if you think about it you can run 8-10 psi on stock so 15 isn't asking too much at all
but also take into consideration that the guy said he's running nitrious at the same time. do you really think a kid that says that is going to be running 15 lbs of boost? and if your that blue accord 6th gen coupe that was at Import Wars on 10/25 with the Skyline taillights defend yourself you homo. cause I think your a freaking poser. I don't think there is any way you can be running 15lbs of boost on an accord. I think this homo just hooked up his turbo kit and is runnign minimal boost. I won't believe it unless there is dyno proof or a vid on the 1/4 mile strip. I call :bs::bs: this show punk is full of shit. I hope your reading this you little bitch cause there is no way you engine is built up like this if its a show car. prove yourself... I won't believe it possible cause this homo is more worried about looks than he is performance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
772 Posts
haha whoa gear down there big shifter, i aint that whoever guy ur talkin about. but why is it not possible to boost and nos? i understand 15lb and nos is alot but if u see some of the people with the nice accords, like on HS like member of the month, his accord is crazy with mods, show and go. but your right its all BS until you got pics. 15lb not alot to ask for but just with the nos ur gona need to build a little more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pardon some of that previous rantings. I was shitfaced lastnight when I wrote that. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
772 Posts
h22 is higher compression so it is more vulerable to boost, 6gen has lower compression, easier boost
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
guy out here in atlanta runnin' 19 pounds of boost, but it's on an h22. not sure if that makes a difference for you
That would be even more impressive, considering a h22 runs like 10:1 and f22 is like 8:1 (i'm not sure if those are 100% accurate, but i know they are really close)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,192 Posts
anything can be done w/ money, if its built right and tuned correctly.... defcon motorsport has a 500whp built boosted h22 accord.

dlb1994 has a built boosted h23 making over 300whp at LOW boost. he has yet to dyno tune it at high boost.

one of my close friends is boosting 20+ psi at the track on his built d16, thats right a measily d16! head and block completely built by Dynamic Racing. daily driven at 10psi.


if the kid is a baller and has a grip of sponsors it can be done, BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. im just mentioning that 15psi on an accord is not impossible, just f23 wouldnt be my choice of motor. you should have asked him some basic questions like what kind of compression he's running, resleeve the naksil(sp) sleeves?, what bore?, what kinda fuel management etc... i bet you couldve caught him slippin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
skabone...hey buddy

I hear you on the being shitfaced and ranting on the net, I do it everynow and again, but I usually am at parties getting shitty, not at home :p

Anyway, my F23 will run 15lbs (10 daily) of boost when I'm done. It's my goal, and I know it's possible. I just need new/rebuilt everything, and not wanting this Maxima that I am renting while my baby is getting fixed :-(

At first, I thought it would be impossible, but I know it is now. I however would not run n2o, just because it's illegal in MD, and cuz I wouldn't want to run it w/ boost. I just want boost.

If I was him, and you came up to me, first I'd call you a Mass-hole, second, I probably wouldn't be able to tell you a lot of specfics, just because I don't like to be on the spot like that. But that is just me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
98EXL said:
skabone...hey buddy

I hear you on the being shitfaced and ranting on the net, I do it everynow and again, but I usually am at parties getting shitty, not at home :p

Anyway, my F23 will run 15lbs (10 daily) of boost when I'm done. It's my goal, and I know it's possible. I just need new/rebuilt everything, and not wanting this Maxima that I am renting while my baby is getting fixed :-(

At first, I thought it would be impossible, but I know it is now. I however would not run n2o, just because it's illegal in MD, and cuz I wouldn't want to run it w/ boost. I just want boost.

If I was him, and you came up to me, first I'd call you a Mass-hole, second, I probably wouldn't be able to tell you a lot of specfics, just because I don't like to be on the spot like that. But that is just me.
yeah I came back from the bar that night, I was at this place that serves 32oz beers. my head hurt so bad the following day, and hells yeah I'm a Mass-hole!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
skabone69 said:
yeah I came back from the bar that night, I was at this place that serves 32oz beers. my head hurt so bad the following day, and hells yeah I'm a Mass-hole!:D
:woohoo: wait, that isn't here on the smiles :-(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
skabone69 said:
yeah I came back from the bar that night, I was at this place that serves 32oz beers. my head hurt so bad the following day, and hells yeah I'm a Mass-hole!:D
Us Mass Holes gotta represent. I manage to piss a lot of people off when im on the highway. And when im inside Boston. . .thats a whole different level, i take taxicabs to the haus. Booyoo Biatch!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
hahhahahahah

skabone is that a honda accord that say drift king pasted in front of it? sorry to say you can drift a fwd drive which is really a powerslide .but not like a rwd car. fwds dont drift. unless that a s2000. boy inital d has gone mainstream. was honda kid draging now its getting into drifting. glad i still like toyota.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: hahhahahahah

26redtred said:
skabone is that a honda accord that say drift king pasted in front of it? sorry to say you can drift a fwd drive which is really a powerslide .but not like a rwd car. fwds dont drift. unless that a s2000. boy inital d has gone mainstream. was honda kid draging now its getting into drifting. glad i still like toyota.
I've been in his car, it can drift. if you've got a stiff enough suspension and the right tires you can do it. I'm sure he'll chime in and tell you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Re: Re: hahhahahahah

skabone69 said:
I've been in his car, it can drift. if you've got a stiff enough suspension and the right tires you can do it. I'm sure he'll chime in and tell you.
thank you Skabone. Im glad that Im not the only one who can say something. Im getting pretty sick of having to explain this to people.
Stiffer the rear, the easier it is to break loose. thats all im going to say this time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Re: Re: Re: hahhahahahah

StealthA-Cord said:
thank you Skabone. Im glad that Im not the only one who can say something. Im getting pretty sick of having to explain this to people.
Stiffer the rear, the easier it is to break loose. thats all im going to say this time.
can you drift and use your water gun?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: hahhahahahah

98EXL said:
can you drift and use your water gun?
well actually, that is kind of a side effect of the water gun. When i make a really hard right turn, the water gets pushed to the nozzle and either goes over the car, or right onto the windshield. Ill get a quick vid of it hitting the windshield for you too. I actually have to empty the resvior, its getting cold and i dont want to to freeze and crack. Im working on finding a more pwerful pump, i want more preasure.



And about the Intial D stuff the kid was talking about before, I can hoenstly say that the first ive EVER seen of it was about 2 nights ago when i rented the DVD. Yes, i thought it was cool, no, im not going to go model my life after it.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top