Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

little $=no sound

622 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  InerTech 
#1 ·
ok i barely have enough money to survive right now (living on my own)---i got my lude and thats all that matters--but if i keep living on easy mac and pb and j for the next 3months i can finally afford an exhast--i already got an intake and rims--i just want that deep honda sound that only a bad ass exhast can produce--what do u guys think is the best value exhast for a 4g lude---keep in mind money does not just fall out of my ass---but this one time....

#2 ·
if you barely have enough money to survive then you should probably think twice about wasting $400-$600 on a stupid exhaust that gains ~5 hp :rolleyes:

but hey its your money. i suggest the greddy power extreme, gains very well, sounds ok but the quality is not spectacular. mine has rust around the flanges after a year and half. im not too worried about the exhaust getting a hole in it from the rust but it does bother me. ground clearance is not great on the muffler piece, especially if you are lowered. i am lowered 2 inches but i can get by if im careful. got mine from optauto.com for ~$550

i understand the apexi N1 is a favorite around here also. gains well especailly up top, sounds very good and the quality is great also. ground clearance is good except for the middle pipe resonator that hangs low. should be relatively cheap too.

hope that helps you make the right decision.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.