Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some hondaclub had a meet yesterdaynight closeby where I live, and what is a meet without pics...

Sorry there are no pics of other cars, but it was freezing like hell and I don't like walking around with a camera...

·
Registered
854 Posts
very cool, it would be nice to have a daytime picture of that last crx, but they look super glossy

nice work

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Why do u have two different front bumpers on your car in the pics, it looks like your have the SI-R bumper in one the the american bumper in the other and the foglights are in some of the pics and not the others.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol... that's two different cars hey... the foglight one is mine, and the sir one is from a friend of mine, look at the ee8 vtec topic a few topics down from here...

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
ed9b16a1 said:
Lol... that's two different cars hey... the foglight one is mine, and the sir one is from a friend of mine, look at the ee8 vtec topic a few topics down from here...
O ok i just got confused cuz they both had the eyelids and I thought u were the only one with it done. LOL they all look tight but im not feeling the wing, lol but i wanted to know what kind of front bumper is that you have it looks really tight.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
projecthatch92 said:
man do i love your rex!!

those pictures are very clean and crisp, what camera are you using?

I used a nikon coolpix4500... nothing special, at nightmode on a standard... photo's came out quit nice... :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ed010 said:
nice pics

Thanx, now we should do another shoot someday with your new 8meg a200 konica :D

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
that crx looks mean from the front. i like it. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts