Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
the only motorcycles i know of are the Ducati's and The Yamaha R1 and R6 platforms... harleys are not my style... but props to trick bikers, that shizzle is hard

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First off Buell is not Harley it is a seperate company. Just like Honda and Acura. Im not saying they are the best bikes in the world. If I was going to buy a sport bike i dont know what i would buy either the R6 or the Buell XB-12R. Both really good bikes.

And fwdtamiya-why dont you trust Buell because of the Harley owns them?

·
Registered
365 Posts
FutureFbodyOwne said:
First off Buell is not Harley it is a seperate company. Just like Honda and Acura.
dude, honda and acura are the same company, just like nissan/infiniti and toyota/lexus. the integra, the RSX and the NSX all exist in japan as Hondas, not acuras. Acura = honda's luxury line in america. Acura doesn't exist in japan, only owned/controlled by honda USA.

nothing like harley and buell

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
My friend has one. They had probs w/ the hardware like the mount for the mirrors, headlight, etc. And also starting probs. Not sure if this is a problem with all of their bikes or just the one. :eek:

Not a big bike guy, but do most bikes made for the street NOT have a gas tank gauge? :confused I always found this troublesome. :eek: :lol2

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
My friend has one. They had probs w/ the hardware like the mount for the mirrors, headlight, etc. And also starting probs. Not sure if this is a problem with all of their bikes or just the one. :eek:

Not a big bike guy, but do most bikes made for the street NOT have a gas tank gauge? :confused I always found this troublesome. :eek: :lol2
:lol exactally

·
Registered
3,793 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
FutureFbodyOwne said:
Ok its like Chevy and Pontiac they are both owned by the same company. Both have componats that go in all of the cars. Same thing with harley and buell
Exactally like I originally said "one company" :rolleyes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.