Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
i feel ya all. . . . hopefully by end of march i'll have my R34 front with bw1 sides and bw1 rear. nothing too much right now. . . strapped on cash and most of the money going into the integra ryte now.oh btw getting alpine dvd player hopefully in two weeks . .. :cool:

· Registered
597 Posts
um, hey buddy, nice to see your new and all....but look at the date of the post previous to yours. :rolleyes

WELCOME to SHO tho. :number1

there are a bunch of sticky's you can read up on, and essentially everything you need to know can be searched for using the search button at the top of your screen on the toolbar thingy.

Happy I could help you today, thanks for visiting SHO and have a Great week.
:lol2

· Registered
526 Posts
HondaGuy1122 said:
um, hey buddy, nice to see your new and all....but look at the date of the post previous to yours. :rolleyes

WELCOME to SHO tho. :number1

there are a bunch of sticky's you can read up on, and essentially everything you need to know can be searched for using the search button at the top of your screen on the toolbar thingy.

Happy I could help you today, thanks for visiting SHO and have a Great week.
:lol2
damn man ur accord looks hot in ur sig? is that hid in there, or is it photoshopped hid?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.