Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

look at my car

2K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  Whitelude17 
#1 ·
#28 ·
the original owner of my prelude came from Tenessee.....I think he never should have traded it in in the first place...he wanted a bigger car though. Hey....SupaLida next time you're talking to a fellow ex green prelude owner ask them if they traded their 1995 SGPM SE in at Roger's Usry Honda over in Vicksburg.....if they did that's my whips previous owner....then follow any care care advice they may have because that person knew how to keep the car in good shape..

Let me tell you the truth... An Eclipse RS is a bullshit car, garbage. Slow too. Falls apart. My cousin had so many problems with it it finally got sold on ebay.

#29 ·
wutangben said:
oh, and a mini-lesson from special-K:

there - refers to a location
they're - "they are"
their - shows possession

ok im done, just painful to read some of this stuff you guys post. i thought lude owners were supposed to be a smarter breed!
:)

what the hell did i do to you, I know im not the best but i never hid the fact that engilsh was a bad subject for me.

come on man?

I know of a Guy that has a s2000 thats a dumb ass, his dad has alot of money and baught it for him, theres guys alot smarter then me that have a old p.o.s. sentra.

#30 ·
superluda said:
here is something that is in my english book

F U stands for FUCK YOU!!

and people that dirve preludes suppoed to be a smarter breed some are smarter and others are smart asses. you are the smart ass if you can't get the hint of my gist. who cares about someones spelling on here as long as you get what i ment then you understand it.

i am here to say bye to you all. have fun with your preludes.
oh yea the car has a Cyclone 4G63 engineswap going in it as soon as i can order one. don't they push 225 hp with an upgraded turbo i will hit 300+ hp no prob. so i have it all planed out oh yea when its all done and said i will more then likely if i do have nerve damage be getting more money :eek: 7k was a number thrown out becasue thats what i will take for car alone after all the other charges i will get a lil bit more(oh yea lil = little).
http://members.shaw.ca/costall/1000Q/answers-conversions.htm#non-turbototurbo

Most DSMers have found that it is by far cheaper to just buy a TSI 2WD or a GST then to swap the 4G63T into it. Like I said unless this RS is really nice or something there, it's going to be cheaper and easier to just buy a GSX or TSI AWD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.