Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Look what i got... yes apex.

962 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  sam_jy 
#1 ·
I got this (free) from one of my friends its sweet as hell... yes its going on the accord lol, fartcan express.

See less See more
#8 ·
Magman said:
Your going to drop an H22 in it?? Im thinking the same. Have you found one for a good price?? The cheapest i found was 1550.
thats a nice exhaust what brand is it though?
The Cheapest I found was 1155, that was ebay..... its a free fartcannon. i know its loud not fast and not cool. dont care if its cool or not, Im being myself.. i like your accord though

#10 ·
SOHCACCORD said:
The Cheapest I found was 1155, that was ebay..... its a free fartcannon. i know its loud not fast and not cool. dont care if its cool or not, Im being myself.. i like your accord though

im not familiar with a fart cannon. its just loud and not fast or anything? I wont be doing to much to my accord anytime. i need to get new interior for the trunk so i can put in my 12 inche sub in there and then later i want carbon fiber hood and a new paint job. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.