Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am on my computer i hear a knock on the door and i open it up and there are four Circuit 8's outside... I bring them in my house and look at them and then i hear another knock and Fedex is here with my Yokohama es100's... i cant wait to get them put on... i might be gettin them on today and i will definantly have some pics for you guys... well here are some pics of just the rims and tires...

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Wow, that's exactly what I have! (205/45/16 ES100s and 16" C8s in bronze I assume?)

You're gonna love them both... I've had the wheels for 2 and a half years and I'm still not one bit tired of the look. The tires are great for the money too.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
awesome. you know i was looking at your car the other day and i thought it'd look great with some bronze c8's. 16 is the perfect size. :tu on a good decision.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
nice, i was about to buy a set of used c8's for 240 bucks... but i didnt have the cash at the time... i wish i did tho.. :(

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got the rims on my car 2nite... i will try to get some pictures 2morrow afta i get off of work if there is still enought light out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts