Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
did u see the other cars? who the hell would want to drive a towncar in highschool?

·
Registered
156 Posts
MugenSi said:
nice Si's Rules!!!
You must be in high school by the way you talk.

Anyway as for me, I am long out of high school but the car still rocks in my book. It would be nice to have parents to buy me a brand new car while I am in high school such as the SI. But unfortnately, I wasn't born gifted.

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
SlickRedSi said:
You must be in high school by the way you talk.

Anyway as for me, I am long out of high school but the car still rocks in my book. It would be nice to have parents to buy me a brand new car while I am in high school such as the SI. But unfortnately, I wasn't born gifted.
Yeah I hear that....

I got mine my 2nd year at college. I worked my ass off the two summers before, and sold my 95 EX. I ended up being able to buy it for 17,000 with 12k miles CASH!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
i got my 2000 EBP Si while i was still in highschool... and i bought it myself... :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thats cool but I don't know or see any high school kids driving Si's in my area. I think its cause I live by too many crackers (J/k).

·
Registered
176 Posts
yep...the feeling of buying your own car is great...the only thing i dont like are the monthly payments....hehehhehe..i bought mine in my 2nd year of college...in highschool i drove a pretty kickass Nissan Quest....now that lil mini van hauled some serious ass

1 - 11 of 11 Posts