Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a manual or guide for installing my jrsc on my B16? I found the
Code:
http://www.c-speedracing.com/howto/jrsc/jrsc.php
guide but that doesnt help alot for routing vac and coolant lines. Jacksons site is pointless and I emailed them days ago requesting the factory manual, nothing so far.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
JRSC? Good deal mang, I missed out on a bidding war for one that fit my engine :btd I want a SC bad. Good link acidlotus

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahh I kept looking under the High Boost system :( Thats what I get for assuming lol..

One more thing the pulley that on the SC says 4.8 is there a way to tell what boost that is? Its a used system and it seems like everything is there. Do I also need the FMU? I upgraded my ECU and am running RC440's from what Im reading I wont need the FMU now, is that correct?

· Registered
10,346 Posts
do you have a chipped and tuned ecu? or a piggyback?

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its a P28 with the Zif Socket programmed with Chrome.

Does anyone have any of there "own" pics? Im trying to sort thru the hoses and what nots. The hoses by the water neck would be helpful :)

Thanks for your help

· Registered
10,346 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
the same site the info is from, you can buy replacement parts.

· Premium Member
976 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So the saga continues, I text him today asking if he had the 8psi pulley and he replied the boost is controlled thru the crank pulley, which in theory could be true, however I have a stock lower end, he then went to state that it would be 7.8 psi with my current setup.. Is this even possible?

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats what I thought so without the stepper and a stock crank pulley 4.2 boost pulley. Im getting 6psi right? lol He said he has the 10psi pulley as well Im guessing its the 8psi I want..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.