Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent photochopped anything in a while and was just wondering if anyone wants anything done? even little simple stuff, or just to mess around, whatever. Im just bored

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hit the wanna see more link under my sig. Plenty o pics in there. I would like to see what you can do. :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just somethin little

heres something i whipped up quick when i was bored and tired as hell, its got....shaved front emblem, shaved door handle, different rims, Z3 fenders and tint.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Friggin sweet! That is bada$$..... More, more!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, thanks, ill do some more in a little bit i gots homework and to work on the rex. peace

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay ludeboy, the next one im going to do my first ever interior pic, but ill try my best.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Re: just somethin little

Vtec CRX said:

Hey that's sweet. I was wondering if you could change it a little bit. Can you put some Fittipaldi Force rims, take off the red honda symbol, put an invader body kit on it, and if possible make it a targa top. The targa top i imagine is difficult but i've seen it, so if you can't do it i'll understand. I would appreciate it if you could do an of these changes, i like everything else though. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Vtec CRX said:
neither of those pics show up for me
i cant get the rims to work and to get the lude u have to right click, properties, copy the link and open it in a new window, also a targa top on the lude thats on this thread would be mad hard compared to the lude that u gave, notice its a perfect side view with a fake background

hosted for ya

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
x3mhonda said:
i cant get the rims to work and to get the lude u have to right click, properties, copy the link and open it in a new window, also a targa top on the lude thats on this thread would be mad hard compared to the lude that u gave, notice its a perfect side view with a fake background

hosted for ya

So is the Lude I tried to post hard or easy? I don't understand the whole photoshop thing, that's why I'm asking to have it photoshopped. What's wrong with the rims? If it helps, the rims are the Fittipaldi Force. You may be able to find some online that are actually on a car. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Ok, if he were to use ludeboy's lude, and put on a targa top, you would be able to see the inside roof ofthe car, seeing as how we dont have a clear pic of it, it would look kinda weird if we tried to create one, now with the chop lude that u posted its a view from the side, so once you remove the roof ur looking str8 into the background.

The rims are a sinch.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
ok the rules say that u supply the pics and we try to fit it on, but lucky for you i'm a bored a$$ mofo who needs practice in chopping. i went on google and the first link that came up just happened to have pics of what i beleive are fittipaldi rims on a car Google Results .
Then to show you that removing the roof of a car from the side veiw, i decided to further make the lude into a convertible (wont even try it on ludeboy's car because of reasons stated above)

then i slapped the rims you wanted, well i think they r the rims u wanted

Anything else you want you can post it.
Tell me if you likes.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
That's sweet. But, it's not really what I wanted. I think I messed up on the description. The rims you put on are the rims I want (Force). O.K., take the original Lude I posted (don't change the body style). Paint it black, shave the door handle, and put the Force rims on it. I like the convertible look, but I like the Targa Top look better. I hope this isn't too much trouble. And thank you so much for this.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
x3mhonda said:
yeah, i only did the conv. so that u could see that removing the roof with that kinda background waz e-z

That's sweeeeet. Thanks so much. You're the best. I really need to learn how to do this. Thanks once again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts