Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not sure much of anything on this car, i think its somewhere around the year 88-91 range. But could i get some tips on stuff that normally goes/breaks on rex's? So i can keep my eye open.

Thanks a shitload :clap

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
first off see if its an hf/dx/si. si have rear disc brakes to make certain for that one.

then check to see if the air condition controls are cracked(usually are), see if teh sunroof works, and check for leaks, by sunroof, in rear hatch area, in spare tire well(may be rusty), and also check teh tailighst for water built up inside of them

when you start it check for teh check engien light(it shoudl come on when u turn key forward, before u actually start it), if it does and then goes off everythgin is good, if it doesnt come on at all, dont buy it

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do, anything else out of the ordinary i should look for? besides the normal things?

thanks man by the way :clap

·
Registered
301 Posts
If it have rust on the rear quarter panels. Rust is a bitch to fix. Also, look at the frame and make sure it straight. The front and back lights should equally line up to each other. Other than that you can fix anything on the body and for the engine you can alway swap it later. Lastly, the more stock on the car the better. Good luck, man. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.