Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys...im looking for a 95+ h22 prelude motor COMPLETE. with trans axles ecu etc. for around 2300 shipped to houston.. if any one knows any one please let me know

·
Registered
41 Posts
we can do it for $2400 plus s&h...IM me if you need info or if thats a good price or not...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a motor for 2500 flat here in houston foreverything... i was just wondering if any one out there can give me a deal for a price better than that with SHIPPINg included...

·
Banned
14 Posts
i'm waiting for my next shipment to get here... about 2 1/2 weeks... if you can wait that long, i can probably get you the H22A for $2500 shipped...

www.jdmauto.com

·
Registered
339 Posts
i am from houston call the following shops

Lightspeed performance: ask for tom tell him a kid named rahul told you about the place. (tell him the kid who wanted to turbo his accord).

Redline imports

Hyper racing

or go to www.houston-imports.com and go to the forum you will get help there

are u the person whose accord has skyline tails and the skyline front lip?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats the number to those shops...and no i dont' have that...thats this one chick i know...she already has a FULLY built TURBO accord..h22...thanks for the help o and jdmauto...what year are the motors? and where is jdmmotors located... daym man i have the money for the motors but daym the shipping is killing me....

·
Banned
14 Posts
engines can't be more than 3-4 years old... they have a max of 35K miles on them.. if that... jdmauto is located in Riverside, California.

www.jdmauto.com

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*sNifFLes*....daymmm man i wish i was over there to save on the motor....but im going to keep in touch with you man...so you say the motors you get probably like 97+? hrmm im going to keep in touch with you man...do you have a AIM sn?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what about the ecu and mounts? and how much? also i heard i woodn't be able use the SH? tru of false?

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am selling everything under the hood except for the radiator. So that means the ecu, mounts, and eveything else that you would see on a Prelude. I am looking for $3000 for everything. So it might be a little out of your price range. It will be available in October.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts