Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Looking For a h22 prelude motor...HOUSTON

680 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  ssrprelude 
#1 ·
okay guys...im looking for a 95+ h22 prelude motor COMPLETE. with trans axles ecu etc. for around 2300 shipped to houston.. if any one knows any one please let me know

#2 ·
we can do it for $2400 plus s&h...IM me if you need info or if thats a good price or not...

#3 ·
i have a motor for 2500 flat here in houston foreverything... i was just wondering if any one out there can give me a deal for a price better than that with SHIPPINg included...

#6 ·
whats the number to those shops...and no i dont' have that...thats this one chick i know...she already has a FULLY built TURBO accord..h22...thanks for the help o and jdmauto...what year are the motors? and where is jdmmotors located... daym man i have the money for the motors but daym the shipping is killing me....

#8 ·
*sNifFLes*....daymmm man i wish i was over there to save on the motor....but im going to keep in touch with you man...so you say the motors you get probably like 97+? hrmm im going to keep in touch with you man...do you have a AIM sn?

#11 ·
what about the ecu and mounts? and how much? also i heard i woodn't be able use the SH? tru of false?

#12 ·
I am selling everything under the hood except for the radiator. So that means the ecu, mounts, and eveything else that you would see on a Prelude. I am looking for $3000 for everything. So it might be a little out of your price range. It will be available in October.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.