Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of type S cams for my buddy's jdm h22a. He his putting this motor in his '92 hatch. He setup is going to be i/e/stock jdm header, lightweight flywheel, six puck clutch, underdrive pully,chipped p28, and a 75 shot of nitrious. He is just looking for a set of type S cams for a little extra power without having to upgrade valve, springs, and retainers. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
If this is a 'want to buy' thread, well there's a thread entirely devoted to that. Post it there, this isn't the place.

If this is a 'where can I get type-s pistons', try searching.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1. I all ready tried searching. I'm not here to try to waste your time.

2. I all ready went through the "want to buy" thread and it looks like most people just ignore it. I see alot of people trying to get things and no one replies, so i just started my own thread.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
1sikh22 said:
1. I all ready tried searching. I'm not here to try to waste your time.
Good I appreciate that.

2. I all ready went through the "want to buy" thread and it looks like most people just ignore it. I see alot of people trying to get things and no one replies, so i just started my own thread.
I'm empathetic. However just because you deem it necessary to break the rules doesn't mean you can.

*Side note* If we had more active moderators this would have been locked yesterday. No offense Craig.

Edit: Just so you don't leave empty handed. http://www.tornactive.com/pd_jdm_honda.cfm

·
Registered
699 Posts
1sikh22 said:

Maybe because it says no comments and to contact the person using PM's......just a thought.....ace

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you CBags04 for the help. I looked on ebay several tims and came up with nothing. Now I know why I haven't been on here for a year, we have more people trying to be a smart a$$ now then trying to help. And to road.head: It also says that a mod is suppose to delete posts that are more than 2 months old and I don't see that happening either maverick!!! And if you want to get smart it and I don't know if you can read, but I did pass the first grade, it says "for sale only" not "want to buy only"Official Prelude "FOR SALE" only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno what happened to the first for sale sticky. I'm doing alot of work here so I must have clicked wrong or something. Oh well.

If you have anything for sale that pertains to a prelude. Post it here. There are no comments to be posted in this thread. This is for for sale posts only. If you have a question regarding an item, please PM the member.

People posting your items for sale: It is very helpful to viewers if you explain exactly what you have and for what model prelude. PICTURES are VERY helpful if you really want to sell your item.

Mods, please delete posts that are greater than 2 months old.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ironic how that is the only part you can read :stupid . If you read everything around it, it says FOR SALE, FOR SALE, FOR SALE not WANT TO BUY. Last time I looked I did not have any cams FOR SALE, I was looking for someplace to BUY some cams. I don't know what happened to the old superhonda days when members would help each other. Now when you sign on everyone seems to have a smart a$$ remark for everything when someone needs some sort of help. If I wanted a smart a$$, I would just teach mine to read. Thank you to CBags04 for the help, the cams are on the way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.