Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
679 Posts
TonnyHegger said:
Hello:

I'm looking for a Supercharged System for my 2000 Accord Ex. Can somebody help me with some information.

Thanks
hmm JRSC is crap, they always say their coming out with one soon, never see it, and they gain barley any power, id go for a turbo or nitrous....but to answer your question there isn't one yet.

· Registered
1,227 Posts
gob_2k said:
now, I've been looking at the vortex supercharger, and I am sure you can modifie it so that it works on an accord. hummm

Anyways, there isn't a kit for accords yet. Lates
i doubt you could get the vortech sc to fit a f-series motor. the only honda motors theyve made em for so far is the b-series. turbo is better for smaller engines anyway.

· Registered
350 Posts
As far as I know, there are no superchargers for the Accord. JR is said to be working on a J30A/J32A SC for release early next year and the F-series SC is in eternal development at JR. (Apparently, putting a shuttle in orbit around the Earth is much easier.) Comptech only does Accord V6 (not Accord 4cyl) work and is working toward an SC for that application.

Unorthodox Racing states that BEGI is working on an Autorotor Supercharger for the 4 cylinder Accords but, I've seen no other source confirming this.

At this point, the only forced induction avail for the Accord is a turbo kit (FMAX and DRAG). Turbos are cool but lack the lowend torque that the SC gives and is a tough alternative IF you've already installed a performance intake and header (both of which get replaced with a turbo kit)

f23a4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.