Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy a S-AFC fuel computer and the super AVC-R boost controller , if someone have it cheap ,email me , or tell me were i can get it in a cheap price in new york.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I heard of a shop in Queens that has pretty good pricing. I'm not sure what it is called though. Also, there is a company called SPI Power Excel, but I don't know if their prices are very good or not.

The best I can do for you is:
420-A004 AVC Type-R Boost Controller (Digital)
list: $629.00
sale: $471.75 shipped

401-A007 Super AFC (Digital)
list: $419.00
sale: $305.00 shipped

·
Registered
672 Posts
EKcivic99 said:
hey bro i dont have a price for the avc right now but i can do 310 shipped on the afc.. im giving the best prices i can becauase im just starting up. if your interested hit me up at [email protected]..later
So you are going to raise your prices after you get settled in this industry? Right...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Germanautowerks.com has the S-AFC for $290. If you have V-tec you might want to get the V-AFC...I think the lowest I've seen was $310 shipped for that one.

·
Registered
698 Posts
i can get u a v-afc for 325 shipped, this one comes with the year warranty, unlike the ones on group buy center that are cheaper.

ken

·
Registered
74 Posts
trade?

I was wondering if anyone is interested in trades? for the Super AFC.
i have a 15 inch KICKER CVR in a NICE vented box with a performance teknique amp 1,200x2 for the SUPER AFC just curious if you were interested in im southern cali........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts