Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for mecahnic to hook up the EGR valve on my Del Sol that has an H22A swap. The EGR isnt hooked up at all to the computer or the engine, I dont even think I have an EGR solenoid under my hood. I have already hired a couple mechanics that have claimed they know how to do it, but after running the diagnostic and stuff it turns out they didnt have a clue. I am looking for a specialty shop for Honda swaps, or something along those lines. I live in Toronto Area, but any suggestions in Ontario would be much appreciated, I am having a very hard time finding someone.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
moved to the regionals forum.

·
Registered
519 Posts
im not sure where your located, but in toronto there's a shop just off of dixie road on britannia! called B line Mechanics! they do every swap possible! check em out, ask for Bruno, hes the owner. Tell them you know Jeff! :tu

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh thanks for the reply but I gave up looking for a specialty mechanic- and i just sold the car instead. I am going to get a new del sol soon that hasnt had an engine swap.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you are supposed to hook it up.
Some people disconnect it on purpose to make their car faster, but with my car when it was disconnected it was idoling really bad and the check engine light would always come on.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Any way you guys could tell me exactly HOW TO hook it up? I have a 92 accord with a JDM H22A in it, and the idle goes from like 2500 down to about 600 and back about every second. It is very annoying. Anyway, is there a how to on this process???
Thanks.

·
Registered
300 Posts
try Gilman Auto,ask for ray. it's around bellemy and ellsmeme rd. 1940 ellsmeme rd unit 6. that's where i took my car to. he is the master of h22a. most of our H22a owner goes to him or [email protected] motorsport. they both kick a$$

1 - 11 of 11 Posts