Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has, or knows where I can get an OEM body kit for a 99 Accord coupe, in Satin Silver, please let me know. I don't really want to pay Honda's prices for them.
Thanks.

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I actually just got done looking at that site. I emailed them to ask about the price difference with the Satin Silver, I am not sure why it's that much more either. The color was tough to get for the car, so that may have something to do with it. I also did notice that they didn't have the side skirts listed. Who knows, but I appreciate your response. Anyone else?

· Registered
252 Posts
They probably have less of the satin silver lips....and therefore are selling them for more....the fact that they are OUT of sideskirts tells you that a lot of people have been buying satin silver kits....so a shortage of the front lips would be understandable....

· Registered
222 Posts
ok since hparts doesnt have side skirts for my red 2dr where else can i get it from?

· Retired *********
4,663 Posts
Hand A-Accessories has the front lip, side skirts, and rear lip (for coupe only) in stock for all the colors you guys have mentioned. All the pieces are on sale (same price for all colors) for the following prices:

Front lip - $149.00
Side skirts - $186.00
Rear lip - $176.00

I have bought several things from them and they have never let me down. Good prices and great service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.