Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered some white rota slipstreams and I was wondering if anyone had any pics of a Red CRX with white slipstreams on it.....I was gonna go gunmetal or black like most of the red CRX's I see but I have yet to see a red CRX with white rims...and in my personal opinion white is pretty sweet....too bad Im gonna loose my sleeper look though:(

·
Registered
771 Posts
Hey shiftkit, whats up man? Where in VA do you live? You might have seen my car around, its a Red CRX w/ Black Slips and CarbonFiber Hood.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya ya ....Ive seen you around you go to BR high school right? Ive talked to you before on here.....so what do you think about white rota's on a black car? If I dont like them for some reason Im just gonna get them powdercoated black....Im up at WVU right now but Ill be home on the 28th...Im supposed to meet this kid in sterling to race him then....he drives a 6 speed GTS and said that raced a 97 civic coupe with a jspec H22 swap and won by 2 car lengths.....that car would be in the 13's and my girlfriend owns a modded celica gts 6 speed (CAI/EX/SS) and there no where near 13's (mid 14's with a really good driver and a good track). Anyway....Im supposed to race this kid, maybe we can meet up and head out there together....I have an HF w/ a B16 swap and an LSD y1 tranny....Im pretty confident Ill win the race but you never know...this kid could be a really good driver and I havent mastered my car yet at all, plus its a drivers race anyway pretty much....let me know if your interested in cruising around....Im gonna have my boy justin with me and he drives a 92 HB w/ B16 and a few goodies....should be fun to cruise around with 3 swaped honda's and get a few kills under the belt:) Hit me up at [email protected]....Im supposed to email this GTS owner so when i get in touch with him Ill email you back too

·
Registered
771 Posts
shiftkit said:
shit...red car my bad...I drive a red CRX not a black one
Honestly man, I dont think that white slips would look nice on a red rex. I have black slips on my red rex and I think it matches the black moldings and carbonfiber exterior pieces quite nicely. Na, I go to Oakton Highschool.... and I would be down for a cruise. You should be able to kill a Celica GT-S, I can beat them with my ZC motor.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya Im thinking about getting all the molding painted red to match the rest of the car (or just have the whole car painted red) but your probably right....If they look shitty Im just gonna powder coat them. And by the way....here is the deal with the celica GTS...

My girlfriend has one...its an 00 6 speed w/ CAI/EX/SS, We raced once (she is a pretty good driver and loves to race) from a 60mph role, I had about 80lbs more passenger than she did and my timing was set at 12 degrees before top dead center ( I know I know....thats really bad). I shifted at 7800rpms and I still managed to gain maybe 1/2 a car length on her to the top of 4th gear. Now I have my timing set at 18 degrees before top dead center and the car is running much better, I can take it all the way to 8300rpms without problems (before it would act as if the rev limiter was at 7800 and it would basically cut off...now I can take it all the way up and it pulls strong all the way through) ....how much quicker do you think my car will be with the timing set right and 80 less lbs? If it will be any quicker at all then I should be able to pull on him....If not then its gonna be a damn close race. I will also have my slips by then if that makes any difference at all.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
i got gunmetal slipstreams....they look nice...got em for 390....ahhh the benefits of distributing

·
Registered
771 Posts
Re: ivan

Zcrx28 said:
i've seen ur car around hampton forest....... i drive a stock lookin crx hf w/ ZC....
Yea, a coupla of friends live in Hampton Chase/Forest... Justin Crawford, Brian Hatcher, Brooke Amstrong, and Lauren Krebs... you might know them? Anyhow... i've seen a CRX around your area. I am always up there, almost like everyday now... hey Zcrx28, do ya live around there? Whats your name?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Zcrx28 said:
jus moved der bout 2 months ago...... dunno anybody up der..... Reddy
How old are you dude? Whats your name? I can introduce you to some peoples.

·
Registered
273 Posts
- baltimoron here....how far are you guys from baltimore?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Zcrx28 said:
my name's Reddy/20 ......... i used to live at silverspring, md
Thats cool... i'm usually around in the pool area at Hampton Chase and if you see my car parked around there, just holler.

·
Registered
175 Posts
wow, I didnt know we had so many peoples here from around dc. I live in college park right now, but my home is in silver spring. Haha, and it looks like we all have the zc :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey,
for everyone that is in NoVA, Silver Spring, College park. You guys should come to the meet in Richmond on the 5'th!!! I'm going, i have a 89 si with a stock motor I/E with a little motor work. I saw you IvanEd, i think, at another ********** meet in lake fairfax??? I really didn't know anyone there but i talked to a few people!!! I think it was you that asked me if i wanted to buy a nitrous kit for a crx? anyways, i'm always in the above mentioned areas because i live in Woodbridge, VA, my dad lives in Hyattsville, Md and works in College Park, and my grandparents live in Silver Spring!!! Let me know if any of you guys wanna go to this ht meet!!!

Check out the post on H-T: Click Here

·
Registered
90 Posts
Y not??? It's only like 2 hours!! hehe! I understand, it's kinda a long drive! anybody else wanna come?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts