Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like the title says. I have a body kit and want to show my car when it is done so I wanna go with 18's. I want some lightweight 18's so my car will still have some go from the B16A2 that just got put in. So who makes lightweight 18's??

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
super_civic said:
I want some lightweight 18's so my car will still have some go from the B16A2 that just got put in.
Even if the 18"s are 'lightweight' they will still slow you down, its not due to JUST the extra weight on larger rims but the extra circumfrance also. But to answer your question, I believe that most Racing Hart rims are avalible in 18" sizes.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
super_civic said:
just like the title says. I have a body kit and want to show my car when it is done so I wanna go with 18's. I want some lightweight 18's so my car will still have some go from the B16A2 that just got put in. So who makes lightweight 18's??
volk te-37s.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
SSR Competitions
Racing Hart CP-035 or CP-035R (the R only comes in polished, and smallest size is 18")
Volk TE-37

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
imported said:
HRE...they are forged three piece, cost about $1100 per wheel, yes, thats per wheel.
Yeah, and aren't they custom made per application?

·
Registered
542 Posts
97CIVICoupe said:
Yeah, and aren't they custom made per application?
Yes, since they are three piece, you can cutomize the lip the center and such. They can create custom offsets I belive and lug bolt patterns.
Also, they [lip, spokes] can be anodized to certain colors, which means no spray on wheel cleaner for them--only car soap and sponge

(spray on cleaners usually have acidic properties...hence not good. good way to clean wheels and brake dust is meguiars quick detailer(wash heavy stuff off first))

http://www.hrewheels.com/

Mmmm...I wonder if somone wants to try and fit 20s on their civic....heh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.