Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone is selling ne because you'v gotten some bucket racing seats or n e thing but. I got a 97 civic and i'm looking for anybody selling a pair of s 2000 seats? If you know of anybody or if you know where I could get a good deal on some please let me know. A buddy of mine swapped a pait of them into his honda and they are the bucket racing look but yet still the Honda name. . . So let me know

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
D>CiViC<X said:
Not sure if anyone is selling ne because you'v gotten some bucket racing seats or n e thing but. I got a 97 civic and i'm looking for anybody selling a pair of s 2000 seats? If you know of anybody or if you know where I could get a good deal on some please let me know. A buddy of mine swapped a pait of them into his honda and they are the bucket racing look but yet still the Honda name. . . So let me know
Try putting this in the classifieds or somethin.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
yeah we have a 'want to buy' section in the classifieds...

I'm pretty sure there's no one on here selling a pair... these seats rock, and we dont really have much of a reason to upgrade except for the hell of it.

just throwing this out there, and I dont recommend it... but the S2K seats are a fairly high theft item... they're easy to remove, and there's more than enough people who'll leave the top down in a parking lot.

try eBay or something, you might be able to pick up a hot pair for a little cash...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.