Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here play X-Men: Children of the Atom, X-Men Vs. Street Fighter, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom, or Marvel vs. Street Fighter?

I've been having tournaments with my neighbors with mame roms,and I'm wondering if anyone is 1337 in the capcom games.

List your best characters and so on!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
eh, I was "good" in mvc2, but havent played in years...no use trying when you know you'll never be the best...

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
p_r0phet said:
eh, I was "good" in mvc2, but havent played in years...no use trying when you know you'll never be the best...

It's hard to master that game completely because there are waaaay too many characters to get the hang of, but it's soooooo fun!!

Does anyone here use Mame for online gaming on any of the SF fighting games?

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
yea... dc online with mvc2 was great, too bad the lousy controller is just awful, it feels like holding a brick.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
you cant try it out, dreamcast online dont exist anymore.

the best online fighting game thats like street fighters right now is guilty gear reloaded for xbox.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
ryu, and wolverine, n e one n e where n e time, ill kick yo azz

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes of your list I just play SFA3, good classic. The Vs. Series is too intense for me, but the CVS series is classic fun too. I wouldn't play tournaments on MAME because when emulated through Windows, the inputs have a slight delay (milliseconds) before registering on MAME, which is huge when it comes to bustin combos.

GScivic7 said:
I love all of the capcom fighters. I didn't know you could go online with mame, I gotta try that out.
You can't, unless you're using a hacked Mame32, in which case all the players have to be using the same variant.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I play occasionally play sfa3 on gba, and pocket fighter, marvel vs capcom, and rival school on ps1. But yea I just DL the MAME, the only problem is that the games are big and I have 56k :( .
Marvel Vs. Capcom: Ryu and War Machine

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I'll rock you at old skool Street Fighter games...

Street Fighter 2
Street Fighter 2 Champion Ed
Street Fighter 2 Turbo Hyper Fighting
Super Street Fighter 2 X Grand Master Challenge
Street Fighter Alpha 2

I tried playing on Mame and Kailera and the online gaming for those emulators suck!

You should download ZSNES and then go to Zbattle.net and download the application and play me at some Super Street Fighter 2 LAG FREE!!!

Ryu
Ken
Fei Long
Dee Jay
Zangief
Guile
Sagat
Vega
Blanka

My best fighters :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
jessecrx said:
I'll rock you at old skool Street Fighter games...

Street Fighter 2
Street Fighter 2 Champion Ed
Street Fighter 2 Turbo Hyper Fighting
Super Street Fighter 2 X Grand Master Challenge
Street Fighter Alpha 2

I tried playing on Mame and Kailera and the online gaming for those emulators suck!

You should download ZSNES and then go to Zbattle.net and download the application and play me at some Super Street Fighter 2 LAG FREE!!!

Ryu
Ken
Fei Long
Dee Jay
Zangief
Guile
Sagat
Vega
Blanka

My best fighters :)
yeah jessecrx is one of the best, I seen his pics with justin wong, and boy is it godly..I'll see if I can find it.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
i dont think i've ever lost in the old buggy as hell capcom vs x-men.

then again, i have infinite combos with just about every character.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have mame.

How do you play it online?

:bh

misterjover said:
Anyone here play X-Men: Children of the Atom, X-Men Vs. Street Fighter, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom, or Marvel vs. Street Fighter?

I've been having tournaments with my neighbors with mame roms,and I'm wondering if anyone is 1337 in the capcom games.

List your best characters and so on!

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Remember, SF Anniversary Collection comes out this week on the 22nd for Xbox here in the states...that means ONLINE SF2 and SF3 for all!

Its gonna be $29 so there is no excuse to not buy it!

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
i've already played online with the JDM region free version on the xbox for SFAC. my ken is decent. my dudley is untouchable :)

sold it a month ago though when i could still get a lot for it. now that the US version is coming out there's no need for it.

my fav/best game though is MVC2. Magneto, Sentinel, and IronMan/Storm/Dhalsim. Bring it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts