Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this used to be my grandpa’s car, which he only drove for a short while before he stored it away, then I bought it off of him. He recently passed away, and I inherited his truck now I can’t afford two car insurance so I have to part ways with it. The car has pretty low miles on it considering the age (79,000 miles) and it’s in really good condition since he had it in his garage for years. I live in Phoenix AZ and I just wanted to know if there is a market her for Del Sols or should I just go with Carmax?

·
Super Moderator
641 Posts
this used to be my grandpa’s car, which he only drove for a short while before he stored it away, then I bought it off of him. He recently passed away, and I inherited his truck now I can’t afford two car insurance so I have to part ways with it. The car has pretty low miles on it considering the age (79,000 miles) and it’s in really good condition since he had it in his garage for years. I live in Phoenix AZ and I just wanted to know if there is a market her for Del Sols or should I just go with Carmax?
post some pics
best best would be one of the online auction sites. like carandbids.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts