Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Superr hondaa peepz waddup lol. Well its going to start getting nice outt soon her in new york and i want to build up an integra. im going to buy a shell and build from groung up. i want a daily driver but also 1 who cann run it every now and then =] . i have about 4g's to start. what should i do? its proably going to be a 1994-1998 shell (acura integra). dont no what i should doo. whatt block? what tranny? what mods? what suspension? i noo you guys are the only ones i could go too soo hopefully the help comes / thankss superhonda famzz. help lol:clappy;):D

· Registered
4,633 Posts
1. Figure out what you REALLY want to do with the car (Drag strip fun, Autocross fun, Street fun etc.)

2. Straight line speed (Integra Type-R Fast, 350Z fast, Corvette fast etc etc)

3. Cornering ability (Integra Type-R handling, S2000 handling, etc etc)

4. Figure out which way you want to meet your goals (Turbo, Supercharger, All Motor, mild Intake/Exhaust/Header and call it a day etc etc)

5. Search, search, search to gain some base knowledge about #3 and #4, so you can ask some real questions

:tu

· Registered
412 Posts
don't ever disgrace a teg by putting a worthless piece garbage like a b16 in it
hahaha. There is a guy around here with a older teg, like 93...the single, wide headlight style, with a b16 in it.

· Registered
430 Posts
Hey Superr hondaa peepz waddup lol. Well its going to start getting nice outt soon her in new york and i want to build up an integra. im going to buy a shell and build from groung up. i want a daily driver but also 1 who cann run it every now and then =] . i have about 4g's to start. what should i do? its proably going to be a 1994-1998 shell (acura integra). dont no what i should doo. whatt block? what tranny? what mods? what suspension? i noo you guys are the only ones i could go too soo hopefully the help comes / thankss superhonda famzz. help lol:clappy;):D
B18B + gt3071r + y8 tranny + stiff suspenision + good driver = a very fast car :clappy

· Registered
22,822 Posts
I dont understand, why would you want to build an integra, I would think it would be a lot easier to buy one already assembled.:confused

· Registered
12,453 Posts
put some VTEC in it, she'll haul balls then. I'll bet you could smoke some corvette's y0! :ninja

· Registered
22,822 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.