Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a pretty neat little Civic I want to buy and turbocharge and in the add it says that he has swapped a 1.8 liter Integra engine in the car with only 3k miles. I wasn't sure if anyone could tell me whether the engine is the ls edition or the gsr edition and whether it has the vtec or not...I'm hoping so...

here's the link:

Link to add

I did use the search option and came up with nothing so any help will be greatly appreciated. Hoping to become part of the import community.

Zach

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok that's beginning to piss me off I can just post the add and the picture of the car I guess:

Year: 1998

Make / Model: Honda Civic

List Price: $6,800

Distance: 265 miles

VIN Number:

Stock Number: 7.990000762261

Details:
1998-Honda-Civic, DX, 1.8 LS Acura mtr, body has 42K mi, motor has 3K mi, 17 " whls, bronze $6800 obo 1-317-652-0653 Indpls

Picture:

If that doesn't do justice, I don't know what will. Thanks for the welcome!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, well I guess I just forgot how to read or something. it's kinda late so i'm not really up on things at the moment... I was wondering, what parts would be needed to convert the engine to vtec and how much price are we talking?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.