Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 95 hatch cx. im looking for a sohc VTEC motor. i just totaled my 95 coupe and i have a lot of parts to put on it. does anyone have one for sale or know where to look? im not having any luck finding one over this way. thanks

· Registered
58 Posts
i have one all it needs is the a new lower bearing will take any reasonable offer......d16y8 ecu and everything

· Registered
83 Posts
I have one located in Texas... Needs a new lower bearing... easy fix... brand new clutch, complete motor without exhaust manifold..

I will take 400...

· Registered
296 Posts
Re: Re: looking to buy sohc VTEC motor

red aem civic said:

hmmm... you just totalled your car, and now you want to get a motor swap to make your car faster? wtf is wrong with you, looks like you first need to learn how to drive, then maybe u could handle ur cx, u lame fuck.
RedAEMCivic...
damn dude - I remember you as being pretty passive and friendly on the old board... looks like you are a bit hot now... just because the guy was in a wreck doesnt mean it was his fault. I had a guy come over into my lane - and tap me into the car next to me - but that doesnt mean that I can't drive! Simmer down...

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
first of all, fuck off redaemcivic. your a real dipshit.
it wasnt my fault but its not like i gotta explain myself to your ignorant ass.
and to lscivichb, how many miles are on your motor? is there anything wrong with it? i might be interested. thanks.

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Re: Re: looking to buy sohc VTEC motor

red aem civic said:

hmmm... you just totalled your car, and now you want to get a motor swap to make your car faster? wtf is wrong with you, looks like you first need to learn how to drive, then maybe u could handle ur cx, u lame fuck.
How do you know how he totaled his car?? Did he only tell YOU?? I mean, I guess all of us are missing out on the reason (which you think is b/c he was driving fast or something) Chill, dude..

· Registered
1,104 Posts
ya, someone probably ran into it... or hit him :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.