Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some loose bolts on my tranny cover and was wondering if there would be any issue w/ me unscrewing the cover and tightening the screws??? I was also wondering how long the screws were on this tranny cover, the previous owner, I believed had messed around w/ it and might have used wrong bolts on them. There's a rattle when I drive and while the rpm hits 2500 to 3000... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advanced...

-projsol

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
projdelsol said:
I have some loose bolts on my tranny cover and was wondering if there would be any issue w/ me unscrewing the cover and tightening the screws??? I was also wondering how long the screws were on this tranny cover, the previous owner, I believed had messed around w/ it and might have used wrong bolts on them. There's a rattle when I drive and while the rpm hits 2500 to 3000... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advanced...

-projsol
just make sure the car isnt run when u retighten the flywheel cover..dont wanna loose no fingers

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice NationsMostWanted... I figured out the problem... I was missing a screw and one of the housing for the screws is ruined, so I'll be stucked with the noise until I swap in my LSD tranny and my k20 (j/k)... but thanks...

-projsol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts