Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long Beach PD has lost one of the police dogs "Drago". He was last seen in the vicinity of Palos Verde Ave. & The Los Coyotes Diagonal (north LB).

They have a reward posted for his return & the spokesperson said that he shouldn't be a threat to the public.

Since he's a police officer, if somebody found him and ate him (this is LB after all!:D ) would that be considered a murder of some type!?:eek: :confused:

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
If you see a dog matching Drago’s description, please do not try to capture it.

BUT ... it isn't a threat!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh, and it has floppy ears.

:D

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah the spokeslady was saying somethings like " Drago is not a threat to the public but it you do see him, do not approach him and call the LBPD immediately...":eek: I'd be more affraid if he approached me!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
they found him infront of some lady's porch.

on another note, last week coming home from fishing at balboa pier, i saw a dead k9 lying in the middle of PCH and there was a grip of officers surrounding their fallen comrade. :cry:

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bonestock94 said:
they found him infront of some lady's porch.
Was there any indication if he was let loose or just broke free on his own?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
i wasnt listening to the news very closely when it was on but at the very end of it, it sounded like drago goes home everynight w/ his partner and somehow he got free from the officers backyard in LBC.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup, that's kinda what it said on the LBPD site. Thanks! :D As a dog owner the story caught my eye.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts