Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im located in dallas tx and im willing to ship also. here is the reason im selling everything, its becuase rite now finacially im unstable and still am a college student so im going to trade my si in for a used old school 240 so no more payments but the dealership wont givce me jack for what i ahve invested so here is the list of stuff im selling i have refrences on ********** and customcivics.com

i ahve a vortech supercharger kit with aftercooler it does need to be serviced it works perfectly but vortech says it needs to be serviced they said the servicing is going to cost about 350-690 so im selling the kit for 1200 + shipping!!!oh includes 10psi pulley and belt.

itr intake manifold with jg throttle body 450 + shipping

vortech fuel rail and optimizer 75 + shipping and your stock fuel rail

hondata s200 with boost, launch control, powershift mode, shift light, includes a p72 ecu with knock sensor from a 94-95 gsr with obd2-obd1 hondata wire harness and 720cc injectors with injector clips for 800 + shipping

msd inj. includes everything for 200 + shipping

wilwood bigbreak kit 4 piston caliper been used for 10 mos will need new pads for 500 +shipping

b16 trannie w quaife lsd ill need 500 + your hydro trannie must have no grinds and work perfectly like mine perfer local.

clutch master stage 4 clutch used for 3 mos there is no slippage and is in perfect conditon i paid 550 for it but will sell it for 250 + shipping

clutch master flywheel for 200 +shipping

optima yellow top battery for 150 includes relocation kit plus shipping

dc 4-1 stainless steel header for 150 + shipping.

or if anyone local wants to get the whole set up from me ill give them a huge discount i dynoed and tuned at alamo autosports at 98 degrees and 75 percent humidity with no fan (there fan for the dyno broke) but on this current setup tuned i put down 287whp.

if you avhe any questions feel free to email em at [email protected]

or call me at 469-358-2832 my name is sol lee

·
Registered
683 Posts
will you do 250 shipped on the clutch?

·
Registered
314 Posts
how much for just the hondata and injectors? dont need the p72 or the harness.

·
Registered
104 Posts
if you want to trade then i have a greddy gsr turbo kit ill trade u for
hondata s200 with boost, launch control, powershift mode, shift light, includes a p72 ecu with knock sensor from a 94-95 gsr with obd2-obd1 hondata wire harness and 720cc injectors with injector clips
vortech supercharger kit with aftercooler
dc 4-1 stainless steel header

hit me back to let me know
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts