Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Greddy exhaust and its not loud enough for me is there any way to get my car to be a little louder?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Greddy is not going to be loud, But My car is very loud & I want it quiter so I trade you exhaust lol

·
Registered
693 Posts
so you spent big money on a greddy exhaust and you want it louder. here's what you can do sell me the exhaust dirt cheap, then you can run with an open header. that should be loud enough, just a suggestion.

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
if you want loud, pick up a test pipe or a high flow cat. that will make it a bit louder

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Yeah my Apexi WS2 was sooo quiet. My intake was at least 2 or 3 times louder than it....but when I added a resonator as a test pipe it got to be the perfect volume and sound. I loooovvee it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that is how it is now, I can here my intake more than my exhaust...

·
Registered
519 Posts
loud exhaust is flat out annoying :td if u want loud, grab one of them catback off ebay for 200 bucks! they have like 4 inch tips coming out of the muffler! its quite loud, pretty deep sound too but a lil bit raspy!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
trust me you will hate it after awhile load is not cool. but hey to each their own, if it makes you happy then go for it :ninja

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I got a funny lil story about loud exhaust

I was driving the other night in VA around 12:00am,I get not 1 but 2 VA state men on my ass,they flsh their blues,I pull over.Well I ask why I'm being pulled cause I was 5 under the speed limit and driving perfectly with in the law(in 5th gear at 45mph so I was at like 2300rpms)

He said my car was to loud for VA(I live in TN) I said you sir are wrong,well he got pissed at me,ran a dog through my car looking for drugs,I dont do drugs so no go on that.He started to pull out his ticket book and starts writting,I ask what are you giving me a ticket for and he said cause my car was to loud.

I said feel free to do so but i will not pay any ticket,he said "well we might as well go ahead and take you into custody then" I said go ahead and I'll be out in a hour and you will have a letter from my attorney in the morning.He asked why I was so sure I would not pay anything.

I pop my hood,show my 50 state emmisions sticker on my intake,show him paper work from my magnaflow cat(also 50 state legle),show him the paper work from the exhaust shop(in VA) and show him paper work from where the car has been inspected in VA(the guy that had it before me lived in VA so it was all legle)

He said thank you sir,with a pissed off look on his face,turned around and got back in his car.

Me > asshole cops

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
For some reason that story made me feel really uneasy...

:p I'm about to turbo my car..definitely not carb legal....and I have a bunch of non-carb legal stuff.

AHHH!!! WHY MUST YOU INSTILL FEAR IN ME!

Maybe I'll go with the greddy kit?

but what if I want like 400+ hp later on?? AHHH!! please god guide me the legal+crazy fast turbo civic zone!!

..ugh...
..my cat just farted

must cover teh nose :ninja

...ahh much better

1 - 20 of 42 Posts