Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone what is the loudest exhaust for a stock engine. I dont want to spend too much right now i just want a cheap fix. I am looking for a really loud exhaust. i dont really want to buy the whole catback is it possible to just buy the muffler and still getit really loud?

· Registered
111 Posts
What kind of car do you have? If all you want is LOUD, then just don't have a muffler. Run 2.25" pipe all the way back and weld a tip on it. A muffler shop can do that easy. I'd have them make an axle back straight pipe so you could bolt up your factory muffler or another muffler in the future if you get sick of how loud it is.

· Registered
1,104 Posts
cheap "loudest" catback for stock engine is 500$

you know what you do? do the immigrant style and take a screwdriver and puncture your muffler.

later.

· Registered
26 Posts
Apex N1

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Airmass ThunderMuff and Warlock Catback Systems, I had the ThunderMuff 2 1/2" on my 94 GS-R, it's loud as SHIT!!!

· Registered
6 Posts
Apexi N1 is loud.
Heard that the Tanabe RM is louder.

· Registered
272 Posts
no way

hey,, I got the N1,, well,, I have the canister.. not thw whole cat back,, and my friend ahs a Tsudo muffler.. it is loud.. I mean LOUD.. not the anoying loud either,, it sounds bad ass,, deep,, loud,, just like it should sound... but its bad ass..

· Registered
169 Posts
d16y8civic said:
Apexi N1 is loud.
Heard that the Tanabe RM is louder.
Just a quick question, how loud is the Tanabe G-Power? And how loud is the Greddy SP. I personally don't know anyone with either of those, so I can't really tell.

· Registered
1,668 Posts
I think Greddy is the quietest exhaust on the market. However, modding your exhaust is illegal if its not carb exempt. Well at least in Ca and Az it is. Do you want high pitch loud or more of a deep loud noise? Tanabe is freakin loud, but for like $10 - I would just remove your muffler.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.