Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
was that rear wheel or front wheel ?

damn, that dude drove it so damn well, he was power sliding so much, i actually thought it was rear wheel drive ? is it actually rear wheel or front wheel? i would like to think front then because then i would like to think my car would be able to do that too. :D

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
well on gravel roads, it doent matter much, its similar to taking ur car to a ice rank u will go sideways better then an FR car belive me i know. in the snow my FF buddies drive circles around my 240 becuase i get no traction.

also suspension and tire selection allows him to do that. and i have seen a FR integra befor at an Drift even in DC had an B18c1 head and a custom CR-V bottom end all the way back.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
damn that was sick. Flip it and still going. That looked scary as hell to drive. FWD on gravel and slick mud = :eek :err :fear

But that was some damn good driving i give him props.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Tear the shit out of those engines, and they'll come back and whoop your ass before you can take them out. Hollow cat or straight pipes maybe? I don't think that's legal in rally? I like to watch but I don't know the rules. They kept the front dash, maybe they just stripped out the rest of the car and put a roll cage in. That's all I can really think of to make a car sound that loud without welding on a coffee can exhuast.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.