Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who/what do you love more? your car? or your girl? be honest...just think, if your car got a scratch on it, would you pay more attention to it than if your girlfriend got a scratch?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
if your girl gets scratched, she cries a little, and by tomorrow it's gone. if you're car gets scratched, it won't be better by tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Paperchasin said:
no girl= no choice = :(

pic ya head up man...not having a girl makes your decision easy..... ummmm id have to agree with..it all depends on how close the girl was...if its just some girl then screw her but if im serious about her then she comes first..

skatin_emcee said:
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh depends which car. if its my truck i'd be happy. if it was my moms integra i'd just fix it but not care. if it was the prelude i sold to my brother. i wouldn't care i sold it to him to get rid of it plus its sanded down right now cause we're doing the targa top on it right now. but if it was my 240 i'd fuckin flip.

i got into a fight once because this dude was playing around and threw a beer bottle at the trash can..well he had bad aim and it hit my windshield and crack it....sure enough i put a dent in his face... oh and he paid for my new windshield too....:D

·
Registered
781 Posts
Girls are much more important than cars. However, cars are a lot easier to get along with and a lot more reliable most of the time.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hrmm...i guess i love my car a little more.....couple months back, got my hands on $3,000 and i told her i was gonna get her something....but i didn't ...( felt bad ) but was also happy because i dumped all the money into a turbo kit for my car....lol...but she still loves me...i think....

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
EvansCars said:
Girls are much more important than cars. However, cars are a lot easier to get along with and a lot more reliable most of the time.
True, except for the "more important" part...switch the "girls" with the "cars" and you got yourself a good quote ;)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Car for sure. It's not gonna fuck around on me when i goto sleep. If i take care of it, it will take care of me. It doesn't get all bitchy for no reason. It's always gonna be there, it won't just leave for no reason.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts