Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mere words are not enough to express my love for you. You are my all the one i hold most dear. You are as essential to my existance as the air I breath. If I only had time for a final prayer it would be for you and my last breate would bear your name but I woul not bid you adieu for heaven willing id love you unto death and wait till the day we join again. You've made me realize that true love is not physical beauty,but an inner splendor that glows in the soul and radiates through all impediments, forsaking all boundaries. True love is is not perrfection. The perfection lies in the melding of two hearts ,and two souls, to create a bond that survives all imperfections and the passage of time. Its not fire, but the kind of warmth one feels from a golden fire's glow, an incomparable comfort in the face of despair, an offering of hope when all is hopeless. True love is us with heart and soul, warm glowing light, and everlasting hope.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
wow im impressed and im the poem junkie...i love it, def. will make a gurl melt and have that feeling inside, very nice and keep it up not many guys can write like that:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
awwwwww... that is the most beautiful poem... i completely melted when i read it... u are by far the sweetest guy i ever met.... believe me if u were here u'd be gettin whatever u wanted tonite ;)

luv u boo

·
Registered
353 Posts
Nice job bud i hope your dating her though if not you might want to tone it down a bit.
Suprachic i write shit like this for my gf all the time, i will surprise her with a rose and take her to dinner and all thsi shit but she never reacts the way you do. She likes it though she just feels awkward when people compliment her or give her things or do somethign special for her. Wish she didnt though sometimes i feel like what ever i do isnt good enough.

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heres another 1 for my love

heres another 1 for my babe

You're far away, but, I can feel you. You exist in my every breath,
in every beat of my heart, adding a spectacular sizzle in all the right places. Even when I close my eyes, I see your face and feel
the fire of your caress. Your presence is a tangible thing... yet as hard to grasp as the air. I reach for you, but you elude me. Still, I can feel you; the softness of a petal, a warm wind on my cheek, a ray in my vision, a distant light that ever draws me near.

not to sure abou this 1

You are my every heartbeat--my greatest love. I can't pretend. The depth of my love for you will never end. You're my lover and my friend. You are where my troubles end and my joy begins. You not only inspire me to touch the sky, but to reach beyond it--to cast away my chains and love. Nothing seems impossible when you're around me, and that's the way it will always be.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
very good:eek:, dayum im in awe that a guy can write like me...grrrrrrrrr:p j/k....neways all the best to u and that gurl:D

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Pharcyde said:
Nice job bud i hope your dating her though if not you might want to tone it down a bit.
Suprachic i write shit like this for my gf all the time, i will surprise her with a rose and take her to dinner and all thsi shit but she never reacts the way you do. She likes it though she just feels awkward when people compliment her or give her things or do somethign special for her. Wish she didnt though sometimes i feel like what ever i do isnt good enough.
girls react to things differently. no matter what she appreciates it or else she wouldn't be with you.;) just remember, alot of guys don't do those things for their woman so you shouldn't ever feel like it's not enough.:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
hun... u are amazing... those are the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me... i can't begin to describe how u make me feel... just the thought of u is enough but to know that u feel this way.. i haven't been this happy in a looonnngg time... meeting u is the best thing that has ever happened to me...

luv u:p

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
XxPreLuDeBo1xX said:
i wOULD ONLY recite poems if me and my girl was just JOKIN around be CORNY for a laugh...becuase these peoms stuff dont really help get a girl off unless that girl was DESPERATE...haha

no one take offense...everyone is different im just saying from my experiances...
you either suck at writing poems or havent been in had many relationships

1flossedteg said:
damn! thanks alot you two, now the rest of us single people are on here feel like shit!

lol, jk, good job man, i can write like that but noone ever apreciates it when i do :(
its ok man some one will :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.