Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I was wondering on the 5th gens if they have a low gas light on the gauge?

Also how much can the tank hold and wuts the MPG?

I got a EX

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
from what I recall they do have a low gas light but I dont reccomend filling up everytime the light turns on ..... fill before so that you dont go sucking up all the crap that sits on the bottom of the tanks

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kinghawk said:
from what I recall they do have a low gas light but I dont reccomend filling up everytime the light turns on ..... fill before so that you dont go sucking up all the crap that sits on the bottom of the tanks
You know when it goes on? Cauz I just filled 11.4 gallons into the tank and the light still didn't go on

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
it goes on when your at your last gallon ( I belive 1.7 gallons). it should shut off if your gas level is higher than that

·
Registered
159 Posts
i don't if it's the same but my si (canada) same as ex does not have a gas light. sorry but it's a bitch sometimes but i never ran out of gas thank god (knock on wood) but unfortuanately if you let it go in the red zone sorry to say if you haven't seen it then you'll never see it because there is none.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts