Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new cda-9855 installed and it works great.

But i got a 98 civic lx with the cdplayer seperate and down below behind the cup holder. Now I dont need that in there.

I was wondering what exactly is the part called that will be like a slot type thingy.... You know it will fill in the space like a pocket thing, and where can I find it.

I surely have no idea what to call it ohs well I hope you guys get what I'm trying to say.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this has got to be an easy one. I jsut have no clue what to call that part. any help please I wanna get that part soon so I can take out that old cdplayer that is just sittin there

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks 95SiGuy you pined the tail on the donkey. I know I was kinda unclear with what I was asking for. Now for a second question. I got the baseplate to fill in the gap around my headunit from bestbuy but with that in there my headunit sticks out wicked far. Just wondering if you guys did anything difference about that? Just wondering.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
what kinda dash did they use? metra?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
umm i have no idea...right now my headunit is sittin in there...Its not moving around at all but its like sunkened in ther and i like it like that. I jsut want it flush and looking good. Ill look at the plate best buy gave me and see what it was. I was gunna resolve the unsecure problem and the cupholder cdplayer pocket thingy on fri or sunday..(only days off)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts