Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.. I finally got my tax refund, and want to do some work on my car - 96 EX Coupe.

Already picked up an AEM cold air intake (I had a crappy generic one.. AEM one made a huge difference). But I'd like to pick up a set of springs and struts. My roommate's raving about the Neuspeed Race springs he got for his integra - and they're affordable. How do they hold up in the long run? And what are some affordable struts that will ride well and handle well?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
eibach sportlines and koni yellows if you want a good spring\shock combo. or for adjustable ride height... ground control coilovers (use eibach springs) and koni yellows. can't go wrong with either.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm running neuspeed race springs with neuepspeed koni yellows and i love it. It's very responsive and pretty agressive. You will also need a camber kit when lowering your car with these springs. I personaly like the skunk2 kit. Don't expect to have a nice plush ride, it's not going to be smooth like your stock setup. You're going to feel the bumps and dips you hardly noticed before. To me this is a small price to pay. After installing my suspension i wish i would have done it before i got all my boltons. It makes the car fun to drive and is way more noticable then i/h/e. I'm currently waiting on gsr lower control arms and anti roll bar, hopeing this will give me even better handling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts