Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just got my new megan racing lowering springs with a 2" drop. Previously i had heated my springs for a while and wanted to know if my shocks are blown. I put my new springs on my stock struts and the car still sits at stock height. Could my problem be with my shocks and if so do u have any suggestions for a 2" drop? I appreciate the help

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
megan racing products suck ass

i worked for a garage and when we'd buy their shit for CHEAP...then put a massive markup on those parts. it's how we made lots of profit. they are a cheap product designed for ricers who don't want to spend money on quality parts. i suggest getting rid of them and investing in a higher quality product.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I never trusted anything megan.....sounds kinda like a rip off mugen. I dunno....just sounds cheap to me. I got me some sprint springs 2.5" lowering and just installed them last week on mine and it still doesnt sit that low, just waiting for them to settle in. Also on stock struts and they havent blown yet. Hopefully getting some struts with my incometax money. My ride feels a lot better than when it was stock though. When it was stock it was stiff and ruff, i dunno why, I kinda liked that feeling, but now its soft, except for when those bitch ass MN potholes come around. I guess..its must be because they are progressive and they only are stiff when when pushed to their limits. I've ridden in cars with cheap adjustable coils and those things are hella stiff. I guess i made the right choice with just getting springs. Maybe in the future I'll get some real coilovers.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
eibach, neuspeed, h&r, tein.
i have heard tomany times from to many people that neuspeed springs are too ruff. the ride is realy bouncy and very unfomfortable for a daily driver. i have eibach and i am very happy w/ them. when ever i decide to upgrade my suspension i am going w/ the tein control damper coilovers W/ the digital control to adjust ride hight.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
neuspeed race or neuspeed sports? i had the race springs on my accord for a while and they were pretty stiff, but nothing jaw jarring like my mr2. the neuspeed sport springs are a smaller drop, and also not as stiff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.