Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
IMO I would just go with the LS and use the left over money on pistons, rods, sleeves, and BOOOOOOOOOST!

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think you're going to have a lot tougher time making NA power w/ it but its definitly possible and it would be tight to see something different like that, if you were to go NA thought I would go w/ the standard stuff esp. big cams and big compression

·
Registered
506 Posts
the LS tranny is gonna slow down your acceleration a bit then if you had the b16a2's tranny because it has taller gears, but its gonna be a little easier for daily driving, if you find that its too slow I'd go w/ a GS-R tranny of you can, its right in between the LS and the ITR

·
Registered
506 Posts
I agree the LS does work well for turboed instances, but I know plenty of guys that have had success using the b16 tranny w/ a turbo and they like it, you can still get up to like 140 and the gears are a little shorter, again the GS-R tranny also works well in a turboed situation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.