Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey People! Well I'm currectly in the process of LS Vtec which I bought lot of stuff for my set up..My setup is B16a port and polish head from Port FLow with SKUNK2 Stage 2 Cams with SKUNK2 Cam Gears and Valve Train with JG Intake Manifold with Edelbrock Header…Golden Eagle Resleeved LS block 84.5 with Wesco 12.5 compression, Eagle Rods, Eagle Crankshaft, Golden Eagle Fuel Rail with Vtec Conversion Kit and Head Gasket, SX Fuel Pressure Regulator, JG Throttle Body 65mm, SKUNK2 BOXER SERIES VTEC CONTROLLER B16a Tranny with LSD and LS fifth Gear…..right now I’m still buying more stuff but if anyone has anything similar to that setup what time you hit in a quarter mile and how much Hp you put ….Just wondering….

·
Registered
445 Posts
geez thats a killer monster set-up........my friend doing it right now.....he just waiting to get his head ported......done......this set=up cost bank........please don't tell me you gonna daily drive this 12:5:1 i believe u must run 100+octane..........i have no clue what u will run but i am sure with the right dyno tune u make 220+ with a shitload of torque....quarter mile time varies too much driver, traction, weather, elevation, and how much your car weighs full interior, what not...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts