Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
It works VERY well. I have that kit on my LS/VTEC. The price is decent. I bought it from the manfacturer and I paid $30 more. It makes the conversion SO much easier. But I have seen them go for $150.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
like Transparent said = average price range, and you wont have to hunt down the pieces individually... if its worth your money, why not?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have never done this before, what else would you need for this kind of swap...? I thought that this is all needed you know besides the head... They say that there is no machining needed to complete this thing or to install the kit...

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
non vtec bseries block, vtec bseries head, vtec ecu/harness,b series tranny, and bseries mounts... hmmm, did i forget anything? other than alot of patience

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it that hard? Everything else that you named is what you will need anyways... I was referring to get the kit to work... To do the LS/VTEC head swap...

·
Registered
10,384 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
how much hp/torque does ls/ vtec put out?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.