Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
B18B Bottom End "LS Crank" Eagle Rods, CP-Pistons. B16A Head, Skunk2 Valves, Springs, Retainers. Skunk2 Stage 2 Cams. Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold, Pro Series Throttle Body, Pro Series Cam Gears. ITR Oil Pump Greddy Timing Belt. Unorthodox Crank Pulley. AEM Alternator Pulley. Brand New Alternator Regulator. B16A Hydrolic Transmission Shifts Smooth @ 9,500 RPM with No Grinds. Clutch Net Kevlar Disc with Pressure Plate. Fidanza 6.8LB Fly Wheel. This motor is in awesome shape with only 3,000 miles on it. It was built using Clevite Tri-Metal Bearings. I am selling it out of my car as well as the Chassis Seperately. I am taking offers on this setup as well as a Rolling 1995 Honda Del Sol Chassis with or with out engine BEST OFFERS.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey, I'm interested in the del sol chassis without the engine-- could you send pics and description of interior/exterior condition to [email protected]? Also, throw me a ball park figure on what you are looking for $$ wise for the engine? If you're interested in trades for either at all, I have a 95 eg hatch with b18b turbo. Ideally I'm looking to put my engine into a del sol, but I'm open for other ideas.
Thanks,
Evan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts