Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a vid of a couple of my buddies racing. 1st race is from a 45 roll. 2nd race is from a 60 roll. Crx breaks traction at takeoff in the bottom of 3rd. Sorry for the crappy filming in 2nd race. Camera man didn't look back to film. Crx had the STI by about 6-7 cars between the 3rd and 4th gear. Enjoy. http://videos.streetfire.net/GetFile.aspx?Path=15300
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
i cant play the movies u post.. what format is it??

windows media player 9

is giving me an error saying unplayable format..??

what program do u play the vids with?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,193 Posts
i3lazedx said:
i cant play the movies u post.. what format is it??

windows media player 9

is giving me an error saying unplayable format..??

what program do u play the vids with?
They work for me in Real One after I right click save as
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
mugenteggy said:
heres a vid of a couple of my buddies racing. 1st race is from a 45 roll. 2nd race is from a 60 roll. Crx breaks traction at takeoff in the bottom of 3rd. Sorry for the crappy filming in 2nd race. Camera man didn't look back to film. Crx had the STI by about 6-7 cars between the 3rd and 4th gear. Enjoy. http://videos.streetfire.net/GetFile.aspx?Path=15300
YO MAN how did you get that link to be able to save as.

I use street fire but it keeps opening the file in the streetfire.com website.

where did you get that code to link your video???

Thanks man!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i3lazedx said:
i cant play the movies u post.. what format is it??

windows media player 9

is giving me an error saying unplayable format..??

what program do u play the vids with?
i'm using windows media player 8.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NEONDOHC said:
YO MAN how did you get that link to be able to save as.

I use street fire but it keeps opening the file in the streetfire.com website.

where did you get that code to link your video???

Thanks man!
after you've uploaded the vid to streetfire. right click where it says "download" and look at properties. It'll give you the direct link. just write down the exact address and you're in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whitemike said:
works fine for me. i dont think that sti was running 18psi it looked and sounded stock, but that crx is pretty fast
no its running 18psi. i was in the sti filming. one of my friends was filming from the crx.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
98Vtec said:
cant see it
are you using windows media player 8? thats what i'm using. Its mpeg2 vid. I'm not sure why it doesn't work for some people. For every 1 person that can't view or hear them there's 3-4 others that can. If you know of anything it could be, please let me know and i'll check it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,086 Posts
Works fine for me, I'm using windows media player 9 and it prompts me on wether i want to open or save it first..
Nice races, what kind of BOV does your friend in the crx have? kinda sounds like mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MrKevIsMeToSlow said:
Nice vid...sure did make a big difference for the CRX going from 7psi to 13psi on beating that STi. What city/state is these races taking place at Mugen?
Around Charleston, WV
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cautela said:
Works fine for me, I'm using windows media player 9 and it prompts me on wether i want to open or save it first..
Nice races, what kind of BOV does your friend in the crx have? kinda sounds like mine.
what else but the txs rfl. lol
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top