Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who said it was a big deal? all of them do that stock and I just though it was a cool vid. But stupid @ the saem time since it is in traffic and he only has his fogs on.

·
Banned
3,307 Posts
Z284U2TRY said:
Who said it was a big deal? all of them do that stock and I just though it was a cool vid. But stupid @ the saem time since it is in traffic and he only has his fogs on.
for real..that's gotta be the dumbest thing ever..flying by traffic like that...morons

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
video's belong in the VIDEO Gallery, not off-topic...hence why its getting moved over there

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
why such asshole replies?

"tell me when I should be impressed" :rolleyes:

because when's the last time you've been 160 and got it on video? When will you be able to go 160? Never in a Honda Accord :rolleyes: It's a cool vid chill the hell out...you only said that cause it's a domestic

·
Registered
422 Posts
really - my car sure as hell cant go 160 - but it can do all of 148 - thats the fastest i've ever gotten her up to...and that fuckin flying!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
blackhatchb16 said:
really - my car sure as hell cant go 160 - but it can do all of 148 - thats the fastest i've ever gotten her up to...and that fuckin flying!
yeah but see...if this was an import video they would be like ooooohhhhh aaaahhhhh like on the Skyline video. I hate people like that

·
Registered
897 Posts
probinu said:
yeah but see...if this was an import video they would be like ooooohhhhh aaaahhhhh like on the Skyline video. I hate people like that
I couldn't agree more. And how come everytime I see an ignorant-ass comment about domestics, its written by preludesforever. WIll you just shut up? Your ignorance is blatant, and you are not very intelligent. I think you should read alot more than you talk.

·
Banned
3,307 Posts
probinu said:
why such asshole replies?

"tell me when I should be impressed" :rolleyes:

because when's the last time you've been 160 and got it on video? When will you be able to go 160? Never in a Honda Accord :rolleyes: It's a cool vid chill the hell out...you only said that cause it's a domestic
i wasn't being an ass...its just i've seen 100's of videos of cars doing this..he didn't mind that i replied this way...why do you?

did i say my accord would go that fast...do u think i care to go that fast? yea..didn't think so:rolleyes:

and btw..i have nothing against domestics...so don't try that bull on me

if it will keep you from crying...

nice post..thanks for the vid ;)

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
whatever you are a fucking ass and so was your reply!! Don't get shitty with me. Don't you think that saying "tell me when i should be impressed" isn't a smart ass comment? Yeah that's what I thought. I'm just tired of all this domestic bashing...it's just gay. PS nobodies crying bitchboy. Don't flame

·
Registered
402 Posts
That was cool as hell on one part, yet stupid on another part. By saying stupid I mean driving that fast on public roads, but it was one hell of a vid. The LS1 sounded sweet going by. BTW, I agree, hardly anyone gives respect to domestic vids. You get more ohhhhs and ahhhhhhs over a freakin 16 second Honda doing donuts then a 160MPH 300+HP LS1....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey how bout not callling someone a fucking ass on a web board just cause it makes you feel big cause you can cuss doesnt mean you are big so if your gonna cuss do it in person and brawl

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
mandozer said:
hey how bout not callling someone a fucking ass on a web board just cause it makes you feel big cause you can cuss doesnt mean you are big so if your gonna cuss do it in person and brawl
aaannnddd WHO ARE YOU? :rolleyes: Shit's over, no need to turn the thread to shit and get it closed. Don't reply again please

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
not for nothing but if we backdate this to last sept...what other car for 25k could be purchased brand new and do 160mph?

thats the big deal
plus...its doing 160mph. lol

oh and the v8 celica doing 202mph? isn't that a drag car or something. very stupid comment
oh you know there's a rocket on wheels that set the world speed record out on the salt beds....yea give us more useless info

·
Registered
743 Posts
awsome video I love ls1's there so fast.my cousin has one with an air filter and hypertec program ran 13.4 spining tires.not bad for $500.

·
Registered
18 Posts
sweet video. guy needs to turn his lights on all the way or shut them down and kiss his ass good bye lol:cool:

·
Registered
420 Posts
heheh i'll add to the stupid responses

If I had 2 billion dollars I could strap my car to a solid state rocket booster and go mach 25.

Nice find. Love them domestics, after i blow up my accord definitely gonna get myself a domestic for my next car.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts