Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a lot of shit talkers in Alabama, so I just wanted to rub it in the faces of all you Auburn fans. It was a freaking blow-out and I was loving it.

LSU 31
Auburn 7

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
southernlude said:
I know there are a lot of shit talkers in Alabama, so I just wanted to rub it in the faces of all you Auburn fans. It was a freaking blow-out and I was loving it.

LSU 31
Auburn 7

yep, surprising....LSU played good, now if they'll win the west and beat georgia in the SEC championship game, all will be well.....i really hate georgia......getting beat by the same team twice is always a bitch.....plus, that'll help FSU's NC chances, which are non existant unless chris rix learns to throw the ball to the receiver instead of 4 feet above their heads.......maybe he'll get the flu and won't play anymore this year or something....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was rootin for UAB to beat georgia. I used to live in Birmingham while my dad was getting his undergrad degree at UAB. I can't believe UGA is ranked no. 4 after that game. They should of dropped because of how close that game was. I hate Georgia too, they are overrated IMO. I don't want them to have a chance to play in the championship game. How about that West Virginia team beating V.Tech. Also I can't believe Tennessee's lucky ass pulled that off over Alabama. Bama is my second favorite SEC team. They'll be in the chase once their suspension is over!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts