Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the topic explains it all, and I'll start out with mine..

Time slips, this is my n/a time best with CAI and stage 3 clutch, my number is ST47

This is my best with 50 shot NX kit, this was on a hot weather day with high high humidity, it was about 110degree with 120+heat index!!!! my number is 7398

I have also added on more mods!!:) Currently rebuilding the engine, with new bottom end, and rebuilding the tranny too!

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
mike_sho said:
Wow scarrily close to my times with intake. I did 14.61 @ 93 something i think as well. But it was with a DAC intake from an accord , that had to be cut to fit around the Lude T/B.

Sweet times.
I still have your 14.7 something run on video, with the elevator music in the background lol. :)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
wait wait, if i'm not mistaken...the all orange bumper lights are only found on the 92 Si...unless you yanked that from someone...definately a sleeper...good shit..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
EngineDynamics said:
Only if I had saved my timeslip...oh well. seems like a lot of things are getting lost and banged up these days.
I save every single of my timeslips in a tin container!:) Gotta see how thick it is!!!:) Been draggin since 1997

·
Registered
814 Posts
since i always felt that 15's were nothing to be proud of in a prelude, i never submitted a 1/4 mile e.t to wutang's thread

on friday night, i ran a 14.86 in front of a large audience... the car is mod free under the hood, except for tein ha coilovers, and a quaife differential... no i/h/e... no nothing... the car has a full interior, and the gas tank was almost 3/4's full...

since i dont have access to a scanner, i took a pic of the timeslip with my friend's digital camera... unfortunately, it is blurry...

it reads:

r/t ............ .727
60' ............ 2.183
330 ............ 6.562
1/8 ............ 9.531
mph ............ 74.06
1000 ........... 12.415
1/4 ........... 14.861
mph ........... 92.49

·
Registered
283 Posts
wait wait, if i'm not mistaken...the all orange bumper lights are only found on the 92 Si...unless you yanked that from someone...definately a sleeper...good shit..
Dude....I have the all orange on my '93 but it's Canadian eh.....where and for how much can I get the clear bumper covers????

Later

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
racerpunkX said:

Dude....I have the all orange on my '93 but it's Canadian eh.....where and for how much can I get the clear bumper covers????

Later
really? that's odd...i read that only the 92Si and S had the all orange pieces..ummm you can find the clear bumper lens from any retail stores...they go for around 60 bucks all 4 pieces..

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
ALTERED4 said:

r/t ............ .727
60' ............ 2.183
330 ............ 6.562
1/8 ............ 9.531
mph ............ 74.06
1000 ........... 12.415
1/4 ........... 14.861
mph ........... 92.49
a 2.183??? is that on slicks or is that quaife really that good???

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
.................... .636
.................. 2.442
.................. 6.525
.................. 9.447
.................. 76.22

The timeslip slip of my friends supposed badass :rolleyes: 91 Nissan 300zx TT automatic with stillen intake, and exhaust. Plus he had shorter 45 series tires too and brake torqued the hell out of it. I get happy when I see N/A ludes smoke that thing cause he thinks he has a super car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.