Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, im looking for a set of 4x100 to 4x114.3 conversion brackets, i cant find any store that sells them... anyone know where to get them? ive found 4x114.3 to 4x100 but not the other way around

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing and have found one place that sells them. They're $180 for a set of four and $15 shipping from www.TechnoToyTuning.com they don't have them advertised on their site, but if you e-mail them they have them available. I'm sure you know this already, but hub adapters like this will offset your wheels a little over an inch, which means your wheels and tires might end up being wider than your fenders.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx for the link, that is a good point, i guess i didnt think it would be that much, but i guess for the whole 4x100 set of lugs to be recessed it would be about that huh... i'll have to go measure to make sure i have enough room

·
Registered
496 Posts
what car are you planning this for? I have a 93 civic Si hatchback and i think i'll just be able to keep them inside the fenders. On the plus side a 2" wider track front and back will drastically improve handling stability and cornering ability.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
white da integra with white '96 ITR wheels hopefully, they look pretty cool up here in my living room... :bh
i need to measure but 3 flights of stairs are telling me to do it tomarrow morning :sleep i was planning on getting spacers anyway once i get my new wheels on and lower but stiffer suspension to keep the wheels away from the fenders
my other option, the '96 ITR brake conversion, is $300 more + a new set of winter wheels, maybe some accord steelies, but my old wheels should cover the winter set

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.