Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
i have a lx ... this is getting depressing....

· Registered
766 Posts
i have an LX and it lacks one...i wish it did come with one thought
i think only EX comes with it

· Registered
1,227 Posts
gob_2k said:
Lx had the option of a sunroof from factory. Might have one. you never know. But if it doesn't then I don't suggest putting one in, they usually leak. Lates
do they really? i thought it was only the ex that had em, thats one of the reasons i bought an ex over an lx, that and the leather interior.:D

· Registered
350 Posts
If you gotta have a power sunroof in your LX, some auto HiFi places can install it for you. The only thing is that the glass will slide above the car rather than recessing into the space between the roof liner and roof. (kinda like the 2nd gen CRX Si.) checkout: http://www.autosound.com/sunroof.htm

The good thing about that is that you'd keep your current headroom. The bad thing is that it will create additional drag at freeway speeds, when open.

f23a4

· Registered
399 Posts
hey waz up What Is That i like that body kit you have it's pretty kool where did you buy at and how much laterz...

· Registered
157 Posts
95accord22 said:
Could have a custom one...but i wouldnt suggust buying one with a custom sunroof. Leakage...and most just pop up...or dont go in the roof, they go above like civics.

Sorry to say man but the sun roof on my Civ doesn't pop out! ya better get that straight!!:D

· Registered
399 Posts
oh kool does it come with everything side skirtz and the other stuff ,oh are they primer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.