Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant beleve they gave this away to someone as apromo for the game lucky so and so sounds nice also
m3 gtr shame theres no track footage

·
Registered
132 Posts
yea that car was built by the guys from tuner transformation on speed channel, really awesome, supercharged i believe, and i think a black guy won it, it was a huge xbox 360 promo thing i remember.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
If you ask me, they destroied a beautiful car.........

·
Registered
17 Posts
i am sorry but that is not the one from tuner transformation.

a it is right hand drive
b it has a m3 cluster
c the front diffuser is hidiously long

take off the stickers and spliter and make it left hand drive and it would be bad ass....

·
Registered
132 Posts
whiterex said:

a it is right hand drive
b it has a m3 cluster

take off the stickers and spliter and make it left hand drive and it would be bad ass....
so your telling me someone made a dupilicate m3 for need for speed most wanted, including graphics and everything? unless you have proof that its not than i dont believe you, go watch that tuner transformation special for the nfs most wanted and take a good look at it, same wheels, same sound, same graphics same everything, even roll cage.

·
Registered
311 Posts
whiterex said:

a it is right hand drive
b it has a m3 cluster

it's not even a real m3 :) whole thing faked

·
Registered
45 Posts
thats not the same one from tuner transformation... the car from the show had black wheels, was mostly silver with only small areas with blue graphics, and did not have side exhaust. plus it was left hand drive, and was a 330i, not an m3, it wasn't in the uk either. pretty obvious that this is not the car form the show. and i would drive this car. cause it is probably really fast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts